WHATEVER MAX BODY SCRUB - Peppermint, Rosemary & Cedarwood
This emulsified body scrub will not only exfoliate your skin but moisturise as it is made with rich, luxurious ingredients such as shea and cocoa butter. With a refreshing and awakening aroma of peppermint, rosemary and cedarwood this scrub is your perfect morning shower companion.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Australian Black Clay - Loaded with rich minerals known to refresh and energize the skin; Ideal for unclogging pores; Nourishes the skin with its iron and oxygen rich properties
- Peppermint essential oil - Contains menthol which has a cooling effect and helps to brighten dull skin; Controls secretion of excess oil and prevents clogging of pores and breakouts
- Rosemary essential oil - Has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties make it beneficial in treating oily skin and acne
- NO palm oil
- NO animal products
- NO animal testing
- NO parabens, SLS, sulphates
- NO synthetic pigments, fillers or fragrances
What is an Emulsified body scrub?
The addition of emulsifying wax means that water used to rinse the scrub will be combined with the oils and butters of the scrub. This means the oils don't leave a residual layer on your skin causing water to bead up on the skin. This will leave your skin moisturised and smooth instead of greasy as some scrubs can do.
This scrub is predominantly a body scrub however has been used by our customers on their face as well with excellent results. Just be sure to be more gentle when exfoliating the face as the skin is more sensitive.
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
For every soap bar (or any other vee. p product) you purchase, a soap bar is distributed to a child in need across Australia and around the world, through our friends at Soap Aid. Read more about our charitable work here.
Ingredients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Sugar granules, Sea salt, Emulsifying wax, (peppermint) essential oil, (rosemary) essential oil, (cedar wood) essential oil, Australian Black Clay, <1% preservative.