ROSE & ALOE FACIAL TONING WATER
This toning water can be used as a face toner after washing face to close pores and tighten the skin or as a refreshing face mist/spritzer throughout the day.
Why do I need a toner?
The sebacious (oil) and sweat glands in our skin produces an acid mantle that provides lubrication on the top part of our skin to prevent bacteria (that could lead to acne) from entering the deeper layers of skin. Washing our face removes the protective acid mantle. Toners that contain witch hazel replenish the acid mantle. Using a toner also helps the products we apply afterwards to penetrate our skin better.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Rose water - helps maintain the skin's pH balance, control excess oil, has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm redness, gives skin fresh look
- Aloe vera leaf juice - Acts a moisturising agent, aids in wound/acne healing and calms inflammation, and fights signs of ageing due to high levels of beta carotene, Vitamin C and E.
- Raspberry extract - high in antioxidants which help combat damaging effects of sun and signs of premature ageing.
- Ginseng extract - reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, firm and tightens skin, brightens skin tone.
- Witch hazel extract - replenishes acid mantle of the skin.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Use on face after cleaning. Can be spray directly on face or on to a damp cotton face pad and then wiped across the skin. Follow with use of face cream or oil if desired.
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal testing
- NO animal products
- NO parabens, sulphates or SLS
- NO artificial fragrances, colours, additives or fillers
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
For every soap bar (or any other vee. p product) you purchase, a soap bar is distributed to a child in need across Australia and around the world, through our friends at Soap Aid. Read more about our charitable work here.
Ingredients: Rose water, witch hazel extract, aloe vera leaf juice, raspberry extract, ginseng extract, essentials oils of carrot seed, rose geranium and palmarosa, <1% preservative.