PETITE MANDY SOAP BAR - Mandarin, Petit grain & Patchouli
With a tangy, citrusy, refreshing aroma, with a touch of spice, this soap is perfect for the down to earth, nature lover.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Carrot juice - Loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants helps produce glowing skin and aids in collagen production
- Calendula petals - Adds extra exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties
- Mandarin essential oil - Has been known to be beneficial for acne, congested and oil skin types.
- Petit grain essential oil - Known to be uplifting to the nervous system and has traditionally been used for stress related symptoms.
- Patchouli essential oil - Known to be soothing to the nervous system and has been traditionally used to relieve symptoms of depression and stress.
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal products
- NO animal testing
- NO synthetic dyes, additives or fragrances
All of our soaps are made via traditional cold process method with at least 50% olive oil and are cut by hand so size and weight may vary slightly.
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
For every soap bar (or any other vee. p product) you purchase, a soap bar is distributed to a child in need across Australia and around the world, through our friends at Soap Aid. Read more about our charitable work here.
Ingredients: Olea europaea (olive) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Sodium hydroxide, (Mandarin) essential oil, (petit grain) essential oil, (patchouli) essential oil, Green tea extract, White kaolin clay, carrot juice, dried calendula petals.
Love that each soap I receive has its own story, with each of them looking unique.