MILKY NILKI BODY SCRUB - Coconut & Fig
This emulsified body scrub will not only exfoliate your skin but moisturise as it is made with rich, luxurious ingredients such as shea and cocoa butter. With a delicious, summery aroma, this scrub is perfect for the beach-going, coconut-loving sweet tooth.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Coconut milk - high levels of Vit C which helps maintain elasticity of skin; rich in copper which prevents wrinkles and sagging skin; anti-bacterial properties help declog pores and prevent body acne
- Desiccated coconut - Adds extra exfoliating properties
- Shea & Cocoa butters - Makes an excellent skin moisturiser; High in antioxidants; Heals dry and cracked skin; Easily absorbed and remain on the skin for hours
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal products
- NO animal testing
- NO parabens, SLS, sulphates
- NO synthetic pigments, fillers or fragrances
What is an Emulsified body scrub?
The addition of emulsifying wax means that water used to rinse the scrub will be combined with the oils and butters of the scrub. This means the oils don't leave a residual layer on your skin causing water to bead up on the skin. This will leave your skin moisturised and smooth instead of greasy as some scrubs can do.
This scrub is predominantly a body scrub however has been used by our customers on their face as well with excellent results. Just be sure to be more gentle when exfoliating the face as the skin is more sensitive.
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
For every soap bar (or any other vee. p product) you purchase, a soap bar is distributed to a child in need across Australia and around the world, through our friends at Soap Aid. Read more about our charitable work here.
Ingredients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Sugar granules, Sea salt, Emulsifying wax, Coconut naturally derived fragrance oil, Fig naturally derived fragrance oil, Coconut milk powder, Titanium dioxide, Desiccated coconut, <1% preservative.
I can’t think of a future shower without this body scrub. It leaves my skin SO soft and the scent lingers on your skin after the shower!! So good <3