ANOINT FACE OIL
verb; smear or rub with oil, typically as part of a religious ceremony
ANOINT your face with this moisturising face oil. Used to add extra nourishment and moisture to the skin while creating a lipid barrier to prevent trans-epidemic water loss from the skin.
With a mix of 5 luxurious oils,
- help balance, soften and soothe the skin
- provide high quantities of antioxidants, Vitamins and astringent qualities to nourish and tone the skin
- assist with breakdown of sebum (oil) produced by the skin that can clog pores and lead to acne
- form an occlusive layer that will prevent Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- help repair skin damage and scarring
- reduces redness
ANOINT is suitable for all skin types. The amount you use will vary depending on your skin type and concerns. We recommend starting with 4 drops of oil for your entire face to begin with and then experiment to find your perfect amount. ANOINT has no fragrance with a mild natural aroma of the oils.
THE GOOD STUFF
- balancing, softening, soothing
- tannins in the oil offer good antioxidant and astringent qualities (Astringents contract and tone the skin)
- helps skin feels soft and smooth
- improves elasticity and suppleness of the skin
- mimics existence of sebum (oil produced by skin) and assists with the breakdown of sebum that has clogged pores (clogged pores leads to acne)
- anti-inflammatory properties
- is an occlusive - it forms a thin layer on skin to prevent Trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). TEWL is the act of moisture in your skin being lost through the layers of your skin due to multiple factors - environment, lifestyle, skin type, skin care. An occlusive helps your skin retain moisture.
Rose hip oil
- contains Vit A - repairs damaged skin and scars, alleviate acne and reduce wrinkles
- contains essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) assist with skin regeneration
- is anti-ageing, helps smooth wrinkles, soften and hydrate skin
Prickly Pear oil
- high in antioxidant Vit E
- high in Omega 6 fatty acid / linoleic acid - Lineoleic acid is vital for skin barrier function and repair and reducing TEWL.
- oleic acid - offers skin cell regeneration
- high palmitic acid - creates protective coating on skin
- reduces redness
- reduces TEWL
Watermelon seed oil
- beta carotene - powerful antioxidant
- help dissolve excessive sebum build up
- healing and repair of skin
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal testing
- NO animal products
- NO SLS, sulphates or parabens
- NO artificial fragrances, dyes or filler
Directions of use:
- Clean face with a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type.
- Tone skin with facial toning water.
- Apply any serums you use.
- Apply a lightweight face cream suitable for your skin type.
- Apply 3-4 drops of ANOINT Face Oil. You can apply drops directly to face, to fingers tips or to palm of your hand. Find your preference!
Note: You can apply ANOINT Face Oil before or after your face cream/moisturiser (if you use one). We recommend applying ANOINT Face Oil last to create a final barrier that traps all the moisture from your other products in. If your face cream is thicker/heavier than ANOINT Face Oil then apply ANOINT Face Oil first. We recommend experimenting what works best for you and leaving 1-2 minutes between layers so the individual products can absorb.
Please note that this listing is for PRE ORDER of our full size (50ml) ANOINT Face Oil. If you purchase during the PRE ORDER period you will receive a discount and your order will be shipping mid July when we officially launch the product.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Virgin Australian) Seed Oil, Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Citrullus Ianatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, D-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Amazing. My skin gets really dry during the winter months and This has been the best to combat dry flakey skin.
Love love love