ANOINT FACE OIL
verb; smear or rub with oil, typically as part of a religious ceremony
ANOINT your face with this moisturising face oil. Used to add extra nourishment and moisture to the skin while creating a lipid barrier to prevent trans-epidemic water loss from the skin.
With a mix of 5 luxurious oils,
- help balance, soften and soothe the skin
- provide high quantities of antioxidants, Vitamins and astringent qualities to nourish and tone the skin
- assist with breakdown of sebum (oil) produced by the skin that can clog pores and lead to acne
- form an occlusive layer that will prevent Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- help repair skin damage and scarring
- reduces redness
ANOINT is suitable for all skin types. The amount you use will vary depending on your skin type and concerns. We recommend starting with 4 drops of oil for your entire face to begin with and then experiment to find your perfect amount. ANOINT has no fragrance with a mild natural aroma of the oils.
Sarah's results after using Anoint Face Oil for 5 months. She reduced and repaired a scar she had for 24 YEARS by up to 95%!!
THE GOOD STUFF
- balancing, softening, soothing
- tannins in the oil offer good antioxidant and astringent qualities (Astringents contract and tone the skin)
- helps skin feels soft and smooth
- improves elasticity and suppleness of the skin
- mimics existence of sebum (oil produced by skin) and assists with the breakdown of sebum that has clogged pores (clogged pores leads to acne)
- anti-inflammatory properties
- is an occlusive - it forms a thin layer on skin to prevent Trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). TEWL is the act of moisture in your skin being lost through the layers of your skin due to multiple factors - environment, lifestyle, skin type, skin care. An occlusive helps your skin retain moisture.
Rose hip oil
- contains Vit A - repairs damaged skin and scars, alleviate acne and reduce wrinkles
- contains essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) assist with skin regeneration
- is anti-ageing, helps smooth wrinkles, soften and hydrate skin
Prickly Pear oil
- high in antioxidant Vit E
- high in Omega 6 fatty acid / linoleic acid - Lineoleic acid is vital for skin barrier function and repair and reducing TEWL.
- oleic acid - offers skin cell regeneration
- high palmitic acid - creates protective coating on skin
- reduces redness
- reduces TEWL
Watermelon seed oil
- beta carotene - powerful antioxidant
- help dissolve excessive sebum build up
- healing and repair of skin
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal testing
- NO animal products
- NO SLS, sulphates or parabens
- NO artificial fragrances, dyes or filler
Directions of use:
- Clean face with a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type.
- Tone skin with facial toning water.
- Apply any serums you use.
- Apply a lightweight face cream suitable for your skin type.
- Apply 3-4 drops of ANOINT Face Oil. You can apply drops directly to face, to fingers tips or to palm of your hand. Find your preference!
Note: You can apply ANOINT Face Oil before or after your face cream/moisturiser (if you use one). We recommend applying ANOINT Face Oil last to create a final barrier that traps all the moisture from your other products in. If your face cream is thicker/heavier than ANOINT Face Oil then apply ANOINT Face Oil first. We recommend experimenting what works best for you and leaving 1-2 minutes between layers so the individual products can absorb.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Virgin Australian) Seed Oil, Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Citrullus Ianatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, D-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
I switched to oils after being a long time Philosophy Renewed Hope In a Jar fan. I tried a supermarket rosehip oil that was ok and then tried this, and wow! The blend of oils leaves my skin smooth and calm without being greasy. It absorbs highly. A great formula that’s keeping my skin moisturizer even through this cold winter.
The anoint oil is my favourite product! I usually apply it on flared up spots or pimples on my face just before bed, and it would reduce the redness and bumps when I wake up the next morning! Very gentle to the skin and effective!
Skin feels so much more softer and healthier using Anoint Oil - this goes on every evening on top of a layer of Rosy Posy Face Cream - great pair for dry skin :)
Amazing. My skin gets really dry during the winter months and This has been the best to combat dry flakey skin.
Love love love