CHAI GUY BODY SCRUB - Cinnamon, Clove & Vanilla
This emulsified body scrub will not only exfoliate your skin but moisturise as it is made with rich, luxurious ingredients such as shea and cocoa butter. With a spicy cinnamon aroma, this scrub is perfect for the Chai Latte lover.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Cocoa powder - High in antioxidants, vitamin C and magnesium, which helps in protecting the skin; Contains omega 6 fatty acids, which helps in cellular healing.
- Cinnamon essential oil - Increases circulation and decreases inflammation
- Clove essential oil - Rejuvenating and stimulating properties which aid with anti-ageing; can increase blood flow under the skin
- Shea & Cocoa butters - Makes an excellent skin moisturiser; High in antioxidants; Heals dry and cracked skin; Easily absorbed and remain on the skin for hours
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal products
- NO animal testing
- NO parabens, SLS, sulphates
- NO synthetic pigments, fillers or fragrances
What is an Emulsified body scrub?
The addition of emulsifying wax means that water used to rinse the scrub will be combined with the oils and butters of the scrub. This means the oils don't leave a residual layer on your skin causing water to bead up on the skin. This will leave your skin moisturised and smooth instead of greasy as some scrubs can do.
This scrub is predominantly a body scrub however has been used by our customers on their face as well with excellent results. Just be sure to be more gentle when exfoliating the face as the skin is more sensitive.
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
For every soap bar (or any other vee. p product) you purchase, a soap bar is distributed to a child in need across Australia and around the world, through our friends at Soap Aid. Read more about our charitable work here.
Ingredients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Sugar granules, Sea salt, Emulsifying wax, (cinnamon) essential oil, (clove bud) essential oil, Vanilla naturally derived fragrance oil, Cocoa powder, Titanium dioxide, <1% preservative.