COP THAT BRIGHTENING & EXFOLIATING FACIAL TONING WATER *PREORDER*
NOTE: This listing is for PRE ORDER ONLY. This product is being made and will be ready for shipping by mid a September 2021.
Why do I need a toner?
The sebacious (oil) and sweat glands in our skin produces an acid mantle that provides lubrication on the top part of our skin to prevent bacteria (that could lead to acne) from entering the deeper layers of skin. Washing our face removes the protective acid mantle. Toners that contain witch hazel replenish the acid mantle. Using a toner also helps the products we apply afterwards to penetrate our skin better.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Copper gluconate is a mineral that contributes to the light blue colour of the toner. It is used here to brighten the skin and help even skin tone. Its anti-oxidant power helps to mop up free radicals and protect the skin from ageing. It stimulates cell communication during wound healing. Its anti-microbial and skin healing properties help with acne/blemishes. Copper detoxifies the skin by drawing out excess oil from the pores, reducing and preventing breakouts. It also regulates the skins natural sebum levels to reduce and control shine for a mattified appearance. Copper's astringent effect tightens pores for a perfected, even-toned complexion. It also enhances the skin's natural healing ability, reducing the formation and appearance of scarring. Copper promotes skin cell renewal and restores youthfulness by enhancing collagen and elastin production.
- AHA Fruit Acids are used to gently remove dead skin to prevent clogging of pores. This is considered a natural chemical exfoliant and may help smooth the skin.
- Clementine & Bergamot essential oils are both known for their uplifting aromas and ability to help ease stress and anixety. Clementine is hight in Vitamin C and anitoxidants. Bergamot helps to balance sebum/oil production and also helps even skin tone.
- Witch hazel extract - replenishes acid mantle of the skin.
- Indigo powder was used in ancient Japan to heal wounds. This is what gives the mask its blue colouring and will also aid in healing acne wounds. You will see there is a dark blue layer of oil at the top of the toner. This is the essential oils and Indigo! Be sure to shake well before use to incoporate all the ingredients together.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Use on face after cleaning. Can be spray directly on face or on to a cotton face pad and then wiped across the skin. Follow with use of face cream or oil.
NO BAD STUFF:
- NO palm oil
- NO animal testing
- NO animal products
- NO parabens, sulphates or SLS
- NO artificial fragrances, colours, additives or fillers
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
For every soap bar (or any other vee. p product) you purchase, a soap bar is distributed to a child in need across Australia and around the world, through our friends at Soap Aid. Read more about our charitable work here.
Ingredients: Distilled water, orange blossom water, AHA Fruit Acids, Witch hazel, glycerine, coper gluconate, clementine essential oil, bergamot essential oil, indigo powder, <1% preservative
Best skin care all Natural you care really see the difference
Bought this to try on the last day of my trip to Perth before I flew back home and didn't expect to fall in love with it! Usually with new products, I fear breakouts but none of that happened. There was a sting, prolly because I did not shake well or it's the AHA fruit acid. It really does its job of brightening my skin and I noticed the resurfacing of acne is relatively low. I do get bad breakouts usually on my chin before my period and I just know this will help lessen the nightmare because of its anti-microbial and skin healing properties!